IAS Prelims 2019 Result - UPSC Civil Services Exam
1500+ NeoStencil Students Selected. All the best for Mains
How to Check UPSC Prelims Results?
Follow these steps to check your UPSC Prelims result -
- Keep your roll number from UPSC Admit card ready.
- Visit UPSC's official website.
- Under the 'Examinations' tab, find the link for 'Active Examinations'.
- Click on 'Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2018', after which you'll be redirected to a PDF file.
- The PDF file contains the list of roll numbers (candidates) shortlisted for UPSC Mains 2019 exam. Candidates can check whether their Roll No. appears on that list.
Statistics for the year 2017-18
|Total applicants||14 Lakhs approx.|
|Candidates qualifying for Mains written exam||10,468|
UPSC Prelims 2019 expected cut off score
The UPSC Cut off score for UPSC exam is the lowest score that candidates must obtain to qualify the different stages of civil services examination. It is declared after the announcement of UPSC Prelims Result.
The expected Preliminary examination cut off scores for 2019 are as follows:
- General Category: 97 ± 2
- OBC category : 95 ± 2
- SC category: 85 ± 2
- ST category: 83 ± 2
Category-wise cut-off scores (past 5 years)
The category-wise UPSC Preliminary examination cut off scores for last 6 years are as follows:
Important Dates Related to UPSC 2019
|CSE Prelims||June 02, 2019|
|Prelims Result||12th July, 2019|
|CSE Mains||September 20, 2019|
|Mains Result||Jan/Feb, 2020|
|Notification of Interview/Personality Test||Feb/March, 2020|
|Interview/Personality Test||March/April, 2020|
|Interview Result||April/May, 2020|
|Cutoff||After the final result of UPSC CS 2018-19|
|Answer Key||After the final result of UPSC of Civil Service Exam (in the following year)|
Documents Required for UPSC Mains Exam
After qualifying for UPSC Mains exam, candidates are supposed to fill up a Detailed Application Form (DAF) and upload a list of official documents, wherever applicable. You can find the list as under -
- Scanned copy of Certificate of age
- Scanned copy of Certificate(s) of educational qualifications (including a copy of recognition letter/equivalence certificate from AIU / UGC, if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Certificate in support of the claim to belong to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes (where applicable)
- Scanned copy of Certificate in support of the claim for age relaxation (where applicable)
- Scanned copy of the certificate in support of the claim to being Physically challenged (along with the certificate of Disability in Dominant (writing) Extremity, wherever applicable)
- Scanned copy of Hailing from Certificate to show that the candidate hails from Arunachal Pradesh/ Manipur/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Nagaland or Sikkim (where applicable)
- Scanned copy of undertaking for the candidate who is in Government service that he /she has intimated in writing the Head of the Office / Department about his/her appearance in the examination
- Scanned copies of documentary proof in support of service/ status/landholding/income from different sources/property held by parents of OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates