Public Administration Answer Writing Practice for IAS Mains
90 Days Answer Writing for Public Administration
The idea is simple:
- Prepare that week's concept
- Write your answers(Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Receive expert's feedback
- Go through model answers (Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
- Repeat next week
Download Public Administration Answer Writing Compilation PDF's
Click on the date to view questions Download Answer Booklet
Model Answer will be uploaded the next day on the question page.
The 90 days answer writing initiative will help Public Administration optional aspirants master their optional subject and excel in the UPSC Mains 2020.
The paper I of Public Administration covers general theory of Public Administration and the ideas of administrative thinkers. Paper II covers the Indian aspect of the Public Administration, institutions and its challenges.
In these 90 days, the syllabus for Public Administration optional will be comprehensively covered. The Syllabus is divided into weekly modules and the questions will be asked from the module syllabus for that week.
What you'd achieve?
- Develop Answer Writing Skills for Public Administration Optional
- Learn the Trend of UPSC Mains for Last Five Years
- Overcome Your Doubts by discussions with Peers
- Master Public Administration optional
|Week 1||Paper 1||1. Introduction
2. Administrative Thought
|Week 2||Paper 2||1. Evolution of Indian Administration
2. Philosophical and Constitutional framework of government
3. Public Sector Undertakings
|Week 3||Paper 1||3. Administrative Behaviour
|Week 4||Paper 2||4. Union Government and Administration
5. Plans and Priorities
|Week 5||Paper 1||5. Accountability and control
6. Administrative Law.
|Week 6||Paper 2||6. State Government and Administration
7. District Administration since Independence
8. Civil Services
|Week 7||Paper 1||7. Comparative Public Administration
8. Development Dynamics
|Week 8||Paper 2||9. Financial Management
10. Administrative Reforms since Independence
|Week 9||Paper 1||9. Personnel Administration
10. Public Policy
|Week 10||Paper 2||11. Rural Development
12. Urban Local Government
|Week 11||Paper 1||11. Techniques of Administrative Improvement
12. Financial Administration
|Week 12||Paper 2||13. Law and Order Administration
14. Significant issues in Indian Administration