Download UPSC Admit Card for CSE Exam – IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS & More
UPSC Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission or UPSC is a major exam conducting body. It mainly conducts examination for recruiting individuals for various government jobs in different sectors such as Indian Forest Services, Indian Administrative Services(IAS) etc.
UPSC Admit Card is the official record given by the administrative authority with signature to appear for the Civil Service Examination. The UPSC has stopped issuing paper admit cards for the past few years and candidates are required to download it from its website.Candidates who have successfully submitted the online application along with the fee can download the UPSC admit card from the official website. They shall be issued an e-Admission Card three weeks before the date of examination. The UPSC will provide separate admit cards for the prelims and mains exams. Those candidates who clear the Prelims exam will be issued Mains admit card online, three weeks before the commencement of UPSC Mains exam.
|Date of issue of admit card||Will be updated|
|Exam date||02 - June - 2019|
Pre-Requisites to Download UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card
- Registration ID and/or Roll Number.
- In case you have forgotten the above details, you should be ready with your e-mail ID and mobile number to retrieve them.
Instructions to download UPSC Admit Card
- First login to website upsconline.nic.in .
- Select Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.
- Search e-Admit Card for Civil Service (Prelims) Examination 2019.
- Click on the link: To download e-Admit card .
- Read instructions carefully and click Yes button to proceed further.
- Download your Admit Card using Registration ID or Roll Number.
- After entering all the details of the Admit Card of IAS 2018 Prelims Exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the printout of the e-Admit Card and submit at the time of the exam.
- Keep the admit card safe for future reference.
Steps to retrieve registration id
- First login to website upsconline.nic.in and click on the link: To download e-Admit card as mentioned above.
- Click to know your registration id .
- Select your examination.
- Find your ID by entering your mobile number or email id.
- State your date of birth.
- Enter the security key provided.
- Enter Submit for final submission.
- Enter reset , in case there is any problem.
If you have any problems in downloading UPSC PRELIMS admit card
- In case of any problem in downloading IAS admit card for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card, inform the UPSC authorities in detail on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (For Technical Problem), email@example.com (For Applicant Data Problem).
Note-To avoid the last minute rush, candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Card and Important Instructions to the Candidates well in advance.
IAS Prelims Admit Card 2018 Availability
The Call letter for IAS Prelims Examination will be available to download until 3rd June 2018. This is the primary stage of the selection process and all those candidates who ll qualify the Prelims Examination will be further called for the Mains exam. Therefore, all the candidates who are looking forward to UPSC CSE Prelims Admit Card 2018 will be able to download the call letter from the official website soon.
Documents to be carried with CSE Prelims Exam Ticket
- In case the candidate is Visually Impaired/LDCP and have opted for Own Scribe , please take print out of IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCRIBE before downloading the Admit Card and bring the same along with this Admit Card to be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- It is compulsory to carry a valid ID-Proof issued by the Government of India, like Aadhaar card, PAN card, Driving License etc. A complete list of ID-Proof documents which are accepted by the UPSC is mentioned on the Admit Card. It is strictly advisable to carry the original document and a xerox copy of the same.
Procedure to Download UPSC Admit Card 2019 for Civil Services Mains Exam
The UPSC Admit cards for UPSC Mains 2019 will be released in September 2019, for which the exam would be held in October 2019. Read below to know the procedure to download the UPSC IAS Admit card for UPSC Mains 2019.
- First of all the candidates should visit the official website of UPSC which is upsconline.nic.in
- After visiting the website you can find out the link of the Admit card on the homepage. The link would be titled as Civil Service mains examination Admit Card 2019 . Click on "click here".
- On clicking the page, important instructions for candidates page will open and IT IS MANDATORY FOR THE CANDIDATE TO TAKE PRINT OUT OF IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE E-ADMIT CARD AND READ THE SAME CAREFULLY. Press yes.
- Mains admit card login page will open where the candidates need to select any of the given options By Registration Id or By Roll Number .
- Enter details like Application Form Number and the Date of birth etc.
- Once the information is entered, click on the SUBMIT button.
- The mains Admit Card 2018 will generate. Take the Print out of the mains e-admit card.
- You can also get your RID through your email or phone number.
- If you are a Visually Impaired/LDCP(Writing Extremity) and have opted for OWN SCRIBE , please take print out of IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCRIBE before downloading the mains e-ADMIT CARD and bring the same along with this e-ADMIT CARD to be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- The candidates have also been asked to carry identical photographs, in case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-admit cards. The candidates are also required to carry proof of identity such as valid identity card, Aadhar card, voter identity card, driving license, passport etc. to the venue of the examination.
Importance of UPSC Admit Card
- UPSC Admit Card (hall ticket) is essential to enter the Examination Hall at the time of commencement of Civil Service Exam. If a candidate appears at a centre/subcentre other than the one mentioned in the Admit Card, his answer sheet won't be evaluated and his candidature is liable to be cancelled. It is obvious that the applicant won't be allowed to enter the Examination Hall if he/she does not have possession of the Admit Card. The Admit Card contains important details like the Roll Number, Examination Venue, Subject Codes etc. which come really handy at the time of the examination.
- It is advised that the candidate should download at least two copies of Admit Card and double check for the Admit Card and other important documents before leaving for the examination hall. It should be strictly noted that UPSC doesn't entertain any form of writing or scribbling on the Admit Card both before entering the examination hall as well as in the examination hall.
- A candidate is advised to keep all the Admit Cards and documents in good shape till the announcement of the final merit list.
Important Instructions to Aspirants
UPSC will conduct Civil Service (Preliminary) exam on 02/06/2019 (Sunday). The Admit Card will be uploaded to UPSC's website three weeks prior to the exam.
- If the photograph is not visible on the Admit Card, candidates are advised to take two passport size photos along with the identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter's ID, Driving License or any other government document as ID Proof.
- Candidates must read all the instructions carefully that are given on the Admit Card.
- Electronic gadgets like a cellular phone, laptop, Bluetooth devices, calculators etc. are banned in the examination hall. The candidates who fail to obey the instructions will not be allowed to write exams.
- Candidates are advised to carry black/blue ball point pen along with the Admit Card inside the examination hall.
- A candidate is responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on the candidate to prove that he has not used the service of an impersonator.
Please Note that the candidates are advised to check the e- Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to UPSC s notice immediately.