Download UPSC Admit Card for CSE Exam – IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS & More
UPSC Admit Card
UPSC Admit Card is the official record given by the administrative authority with signature to appear for the Civil Service Examination. The UPSC has stopped issuing paper admit cards for the past few years and candidates are required to download it from its website. Candidates who have successfully submitted the online application along with the fee can download the UPSC admit card from the official website. They shall be issued an e-Admission Card three weeks before the date of examination. The UPSC will provide separate admit cards for the prelims and mains exams. Those candidates who clear the Prelims exam will be issued Mains admit card online, three weeks before the commencement of UPSC Mains exam.
|Admit card Issue Date||To be confirmed|
|Exam date||02 June 2019|
Pre-Requisites to Download UPSC IAS Prelims Admit Card
- Registration ID and/or Roll Number
- In case you have forgotten the above details, you should be ready with your e-mail ID and mobile number to retrieve them.
Instructions to download UPSC Admit Card
- First login to website https://upsconline.nic.in .
- Select Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC.
- Search for e-Admit Card for Civil Service (Prelims) Examination 2019.
- Click on the link: To download e-Admit card.
- Read instructions carefully and click Yes button to proceed further.
- Download your Admit Card using Registration ID or Roll Number.
- After entering all the details of the Admit Card of IAS 2019 Prelims Exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the printout of the e-Admit Card and submit at the time of the exam.
- Keep the admit card safe for future reference.
Steps to retrieve registration ID
- First login to website https://upsconline.nic.in and click on the link: To download e-Admit card as mentioned above.
- Click to know your registration ID.
- Select your examination.
- Find your ID by entering your mobile number or email ID.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter the security key provided.
- Enter Submit for final submission.
- Enter reset, in case there is any problem.
- To avoid the last minute rush, candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Card and Important Instructions well in advance.
- In case of any problem in downloading IAS admit card for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card, inform the UPSC authorities in detail on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (For Technical Problem), email@example.com (For Applicant Data Problem).
IAS Prelims Admit Card 2019 Availability
The Call letter for IAS Prelims Examination will be available to download until 02 June 2019. This is the primary stage of the selection process and all those candidates who ll qualify the Prelims Examination will be further called for the Mains exam. Therefore, all the candidates who are looking forward to UPSC CSE Prelims Admit Card 2019 will be able to download the call letter from the official website soon.
Documents to be carried with CSE Prelims Exam Ticket
- In case the candidate is Visually Impaired/LDCP and have opted for Own Scribe, please take print out of IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR SCRIBE before downloading the Admit Card and bring the same along with this Admit Card to be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- It is compulsory to carry a valid ID-Proof issued by the Government of India, like Aadhaar card, PAN card, Driving License etc. A complete list of ID-Proof documents which are accepted by the UPSC is mentioned on the Admit Card. It is strictly advisable to carry the original document and a xerox copy of the same.
Things to keep in mind:
- The UPSC Admit cards for UPSC Mains 2019 will be released in September 2019, for which the exam would be held in October 2019. Read below to know the procedure to download the UPSC IAS Admit card for UPSC Mains 2019.
- UPSC Admit Card (hall ticket) is essential to enter the Examination Hall at the time of the commencement of Civil Service Exam. If a candidate appears at a centre/subcentre other than the one mentioned in the Admit Card, his answer sheet won't be evaluated and his candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates won't be allowed to enter the Examination Hall if he/she is not carrying their Admit Card.
- Candidates should download at least two copies of Admit Card and double check the list of documents required before leaving for the examination.
- It should be strictly noted that UPSC doesn't entertain any form of writing or scribbling on the Admit Card both before entering the examination hall as well as in the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to keep both the Admit Cards and documents in good shape till the final merit list is announced.
- If the photograph is not visible on the Admit Card, candidates are advised to take two passport size photos along with the identity proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter's ID, Driving License or any other government document as ID Proof.
- Candidates must read all the instructions carefully that are given on the Admit Card.
- Electronic gadgets like a cellular phone, laptop, Bluetooth devices, calculators etc. are banned in the examination hall. The candidates who fail to obey the instructions will not be allowed to write exams.
- Candidates are advised to carry black/blue ball point pen along with the Admit Card inside the examination hall.
- A candidate is responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on the candidate to prove that he has not used the service of an impersonator.
Please Note that the candidates are advised to check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to UPSC's notice immediately.