UKPSC Exam Pattern for State Services Exam
UKPSC Exam Pattern for State Services Exam:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission conducts various examination for the recruitment of the most deserving, eligible and qualified candidates in State Services and all the other administrative services of the Government of Uttarakhand. Those aspirants who have applied for recruitment exam and want to know the UKPSC Exam Pattern so here on this page you may get the complete details regarding the pattern, subject, eligibility etc and prepare accordingly.
For UKPSC Exam Syllabus, one needs to know about the new UKPSC Exam Pattern. Before appear in examination candidates should have clear about UKPSC New Paper Structure for Prelims/Main Exam, it s marking scheme in details, duration etc. To get recruited through Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, candidates need to clear the three most essential sections which are as follows:
- UKPSC Prelims Exam
- UKPSC Main Exam
UKPSC Exam Pattern for Prelims:
The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choice questions). This Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only. On the basis of marks obtained in this examination, candidates are declared qualified for Main Examination. Final selection list will be prepared only on the basis of marks obtained in Main Examination and Interview.
- Both the question papers will be of objective type (multiple choice questions). Each question will have four probable answers grouped under A, B, C and D of which only one will be the correct answer. The candidate is required to record in the answer book, only A, B, C or D as may be adjudged by him to be the correct answer.
- Question paper of General Studies consists of 150 questions of 1 marks each. The total marks for General Studies paper will be 150 and time duration for General Studies paper will be 2 hours.
- Question paper of General Knowledge consists of 100 questions of 1.5 marks each. The total marks for General Studies paper will be 150 and time duration for General Studies paper will be 2 hours.
- Each question paper will be in Hindi and English.
|Paper||Subject||Total Questions||Duration of Exam||Max Marks|
|Paper 1||General Studies||150 (1 marks ques)||2 hrs||150|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge Exam||100 (1.5 marks ques)||2 hrs||150|
UKPSC Exam Pattern for Mains:
Main Examination will consist of a written examination. The Written examination will consist of seven papers of conventional essay type questions.
- Each paper will be of three hours duration.
- The question papers for the examination will be of conventional essay type.
- Question papers other than language papers will be both in Hindi and English. Question papers of engineering subjects will be only in English. The candidates will have the option to answer the question papers in Hindi or English except in the case of language papers.
|Question Paper||Subjects||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|Paper I||Language||3 hrs.||300 Marks|
|Paper II||Indian History & National Movement, Social & Culture||3 hrs.||200 Marks|
|Paper III||Indian Administration, Social Justice & International Relations||3 hrs.||200 Marks|
|Paper IV||India Geography & World Geography||3 hrs.||200 Marks|
|Paper V||Economic & Social Development||3 hrs.||200 Marks|
|Paper VI||General Science & Technology||3 hrs.||200 Marks|
|Paper VII||General Interest & Science||3 hrs.||200 Marks|
Note: All the Candidate should have qualified every question paper for UKPCS, it is compulsory for the all further process and in Language Paper minimum 35% qualified marks is compulsory.