Tripura PSC Preparation Tips - How to Prepare for Tripura PSC exam 2020?
Tripura PSC Preparation Tips 2020 – Tripura Public Service Commission (Tripura PSC) conducts the Civil Services exam to fill several vacancies in Group A & Group B services in the Tripura state administration. Tripura PSC Civil Services Prelims exam is just around the corner & it’s high time to start the preparation.
The Tripura PSC Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on September 20, 2020. This article aims to be a guide for your Tripura PSC Preparation. Below are some important Tripura PSC preparation tips to prepare for the exam.
Tripura PSC Preparation Tip #1: Set Goals
- Before trying to understand how to start the preparation for the Tripura PSC exam, you should prepare yourself for the entire journey.
- Before starting your focused preparation, prepare physically and mentally for the exam.
- You need to set proper goals and devote time in an effective manner.
- All the candidates should first go through the complete eligibility criteria for the Tripura PSC Civil Services exam.
- Understanding the Tripura PSC exam pattern is quite important as it is a 3-stage process:
Tripura PSC Preparation Tip #2: Fix a Proper Time Table
- You should set a proper timetable before you start your Tripura PSC preparation and stick to it.
- Making a proper timetable will ease your exam preparation and make it more streamlined.
- Along with the deadlines, you would work in a much better way and complete the syllabus much faster.
Tripura PSC Exam Preparation Tip #3: Understand the Tripura PSC Syllabus and Pattern
- The syllabus is the major part of any exam. Understanding the syllabus is the first thing to do before you go through all the study material & books.
- Tripura PSC has provided the complete syllabus for the Prelims and Main exam in an elaborate manner.
- To analyze the syllabus, you need to first know the exam pattern for the Tripura PSC exam.
Prelims Exam Pattern
- The Tripura PSC Prelims exam consists of only one paper of “General Studies”.
- The nature of the papers is objective.
- There will be 200 questions of total 200 marks.
- The exam duration will be 2.5 hours.
Mains Exam Pattern
- The mains papers will be subjective in nature.
- The exam duration of each paper will be 3 hours.
- The number of questions varies depending upon the papers.
- There will be no negative marking in the mains paper.
Aspirants should understand and follow the syllabus for the Tripura PSC examination. Knowing the syllabus will help you to select relevant study materials, prioritize the topics & subjects, etc.
Tripura PSC Preparation Tip #5: Prepare Key Notes
- Make notes of all the topics of Tripura PSC exam which are frequently over the years.
- Take a quick revision of these notes on a daily basis.
- Make sure that the keynotes must be short & to the point.
Tripura PSC Preparation Tip #6: Solve Previous Years Question Papers
- Solving the previous year’s Tripura PSC papers will help you to judge the trend in the exam easily.
- It will also help you to analyze which areas are the most important in a subject.
- These will help you to analyze the difficulty level and the type of questions.
Tripura PSC Exam Preparation Tip #7: Take Mock Tests
- Candidates can go for a few mock tests that are available online.
- Taking regular mock tests will help the candidates to increase their question-solving speed.
- Taking mock tests will increase the accuracy of a candidate & they will finish the actual exam in time.
Tripura PSC Preparation Tip #8: Revision
- Revision is quite important for an exam as tough as the Tripura PSC exam.
- As the syllabus is quite vast, it is natural to forget things.
- To avoid this, timely revision is mandatory.
Candidates preparing for the Tripura PSC exam must not skip the final revision. Do not start any new topic at the last moment. Do not take the burden at the final stage of preparation. Just stay confident in your preparation.