Simple Strategy to crack IAS 2020
1. Start with the IAS Syllabus
A. Reduced newspaper reading time
B. To select relevant UPSC books
2. Go through Previous Year Questions
3. Start with NCERTs
Here is a list of all important NCERTs for you IAS preparation.
4. Daily Current affairs
Making a note about current affairs and segregating it according to Prelim and Mains, also dividing it further for mains into GS 1,2,3,4. This will help you with quick revision just before the exams.
5. UPSC Mains Optional selection
6. Subjects need to be prepared for UPSC Mains alone
7. Proper Planning and Timetable for IAS Preparation
Start by making a timetable, if you follow all the above points then you are all equipped with the resources, now you just need to plan your study on a daily basis and also on long term.
Long-term means till what time to continue studying optional and till what time to start with the core prelim study.
8. Mock tests for UPSC Exam Preparation
Sir Winston Churchill once said: “Those who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.”
Do achieve you target.
All the best.