Sikkim PSC Syllabus 2020: Download SPSC State Services Exam Syllabus
Sikkim PSC Syllabus 2020: The commission releases the syllabus in the official advertisement of the exam. SPSC has yet not released the notification for the exam this year. The exam is conducted for the recruitment of candidates for the various reputed state services posts. Though the commission has yet not released the official notification of the exam, it will release the same soon.
If you are planning to take the exam in the future, knowledge of SPSC Syllabus is very important for preparing well for the exam. Lack of knowledge of the syllabus is often cited as one of the main causes of failure in Examination. In order to score good marks, applicants should make themselves familiar with Sikkim PSC Exam Pattern as well as the syllabus.
To get recruited through Sikkim Public Service Commission, candidates need to clear the three most essential sections which are as follows:
- Sikkim PSC Prelims Exam
- Sikkim PSC Main Exam
Sikkim PSC Exam Syllabus, therefore, can be broadly divided into two parts; Sikkim PSC Prelims Syllabus and Sikkim PSC Mains Syllabus. Considering the earlier notification, we have curated the important topics from which the questions are framed in the examination. Below is a comprehensive list of Sikkim PSC Syllabus that the candidate must study in detail for the Sikkim PSC examination.
Phase I: Sikkim PSC Syllabus for Preliminary Exam
This test is intended to assess the aptitude of examinees in solving the Reasoning and Analytical questions. The preliminary examination is meant for screening the candidate and the marks obtained by a candidate in the prelims who qualifies to the mains exam will not be taken into account to determine their final merit. It consists of two papers of General Studies based on objective / multiple-choice questions. It is mandatory for the examinees to appear in both the papers of Civil Service (Prelim) Examination for the purpose of evaluation. The examinee will be disqualified in case he/she does not appear in both the papers of Civil Service (Prelim) Examination.
Sikkim PSC Exam Syllabus for Prelims:
SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL STUDIES PAPER-I
- Current events of national, international, and local importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography - Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance - Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development - Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization
- General Science
SYLLABUS FOR GENERAL STUDIES PAPER-II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy and Data interpretation (Class X level)