Public Administration Answer Writing Practice 2018 - Week 9 - Question 6
90 Days Public Administration Answer Writing Practice Question 2 for 11-Jan-2019
Instructions for Writing Answer
1. Write your answers in the comment section.
2. Experts will provide their feedback in reply.
3. Model Answers will be uploaded on this page the next day.
4. Rectify your mistakes and progress further.
5. All the Best.
11-Jan-2019 - Question 2
"The position-classification attempts to eastablish a triangular realtionship between duties and responsibilites, working conditions and qualification requirements.” Elucidate. (2015)
For Question 1- Click Here
Some few points for references
Position classification aids in the classification of employees and identifies their position depending on various parameters. If qualifications can be the basis on which he is given the position, it is the duties and responsibilities that enforced to create suitable working conditions to execute enforced factor.
Recruitment is a selection of a best-qualified person for the job. Qualification is one of the bases of selection and recruitment. The basis on which recruitment is done is to make sure candidate has an aptitude to perform the duties and responsibilities assigned to him. The working environment keeps the moral high of the organization and individual motivated to achieve its potential.
Position classification is necessary because:-
- Selection the best-qualified person for the job.
- Job motivation and job satisfaction.
- Provide individual an opportunity to match its competences to its roles and responsibilities.
- The delegation of Authority is based on the position which in turn is based on the responsibilities of job and working conditions.
Duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of the employee are interrelated and position classification is based on these three parameters. As Dimock said Sorting and Ranking of position in a hierarchy based on comparative difficulty and responsibility.