Public Administration Answer Writing Practice 2020 - Week 8 - Question Set 2
90 Days Public Administration Answer Writing Practice - Questions for 02-Jan-2021
Public Administration Syllabus Covered in Week 8
9. Financial Management: Budget as a political instrument; Parliamentary control of public expenditure; Role of finance ministry in monetary and fiscal area; Accounting techniques; Audit; Role of Controller General of Accounts and Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
10. Administrative Reforms since Independence: Major concerns; Important Committees and Commissions; Reforms in financial management and human resource development; Problems of implementation.
Instructions for Writing Answers
1. Click the Question links provided and write your answer on the individual question page.
2. Model Answers and Feedback would be provided on the individual question page.
3. Don't write answers on this Page.
For writing answers and to get Feedbacks click the Question links
1 Justify the constitutional provision to treat certain expenditure as charged upon the Consolidated Fund of India. (2013)
2 "The Second Administrative Reforms Commission (ARC) makes a strong case for the principle of subsidiarity." Elaborate (2017)
Prepare, Write and Improve your writing skills