Public Administration Answer Writing Practice 2018 - Week 7 - Question 2
90 Days Public Administration Answer Writing Practice Question 2 for 24-Dec-2018
Instructions for Writing Answer
1. Write your answers in the comment section.
2. Experts will provide their feedback in reply.
3. Model Answers will be uploaded on this page the next day.
4. Rectify your mistakes and progress further.
5. All the Best.
24-Dec-2018 - Question 2
"Liberalisation, privatisation and globalisation have transformed the nature of devlopment administration." Discuss (2017)
For Question 1- Click Here
Introduction- Few lines regarding development administration
Body - Effect of liberalisation, privatisation and globalisation on development administration
Some few points for references
Development administration has two aspects - administration of development and development of the administration. The delivery of goods and service by the administration is referred as administration of development. And the necessary process of building of capacity of the administration in terms of technical expertise, management skills and financial strength so that it becomes possible on its part to deliver goods and service is referred as development of administration.
Effect of liberalisation, privatisation and globalisation on development administration are:-
- With liberalisation and privatisation private sector are also involved in delivery of quality services. Due to this the efficiency of development administration is increased.
- With the globalisation, new global practices are adopted by developing countries. Such as use of Information technology in development administration
- With liberalisation and privatisation the role of state is minimised due of which the state is only focused on essential activities
- With LPG development administration focus shifted to developing countries
Development administration has been a notable landmark in the history of Public Administration. It has provided a new philosophical and practical direction to Public Administration. Liberalisation, privatisation and globalisation increases the efficiency of Development Administration( Public Administration).