Public Administration Answer Writing Practice 2020 - Week 12 - Question Set 2
90 Days Public Administration Answer Writing Practice - Questions for 30-Jan-2021
Public Administration Syllabus Covered in Week 12
13. Law and Order Administration: British legacy; National Police Commission; Investigative agencies; Role of central and state agencies including paramilitary forces in maintenance of law and order and countering insurgency and terrorism; Criminalisation of politics and administration; Police-public relations; Reforms in Police.
14. Significant issues in Indian Administration: Values in public service; Regulatory Commissions; National Human Rights Commission; Problems of administration in coalition regimes; Citizen-administration interface; Corruption and administration; Disaster management.
Instructions for Writing Answers
1. Click the Question links provided and write your answer on the individual question page.
2. Model Answers and Feedback would be provided on the individual question page.
3. Don't write answers on this Page.
For writing answers and to get Feedbacks click the Question links
1 "The Right to Information (RTI) has started its journey but is far from its destination." Comment. (2017)
2 “Information Communication Technology (ICT) improves the quality of public service delivery, but fails to check bribery.” Comment. (2015)
Prepare, Write and Improve your writing skills