Public Administration Answer Writing Practice 2020 - Week 10 - Question Set 2
90 Days Public Administration Answer Writing Practice - Questions for 16-Jan-2021
Public Administration Syllabus Covered in Week 10
11. Rural Development: Institutions and agencies since independence; Rural development programmes: foci and strategies; Decentralization and Panchayati Raj; 73rd Constitutional amendment.
12. Urban Local Government: Municipal governance: main features, structures, finance and problem areas; 74th Constitutional Amendment; Globallocal debate; New localism; Development dynamics, politics and administration with special reference to city management.
Instructions for Writing Answers
1. Click the Question links provided and write your answer on the individual question page.
2. Model Answers and Feedback would be provided on the individual question page.
3. Don't write answers on this Page.
For writing answers and to get Feedbacks click the Question links
1 “Rural development programmes have failed to effectively address the problems of small and marginal farmers." Analyse and give suggestion. (2018)
2 “The goals of good governance will remain utopian if local governments, responsible for providing all basic services directly to the citizens, are not empowered as mandated by the 73 rd and 74 th Constitutional Amendment Acts.” Critically evaluate the status of empowerment of the local bodies. (2016)
Prepare, Write and Improve your writing skills