No products in the cart.
We will be the first to launch an accurate and comprehensive Punjab Public Service Commission Prelims 2018 Answer Key. PPSC Prelims GS Paper Answer Key (all sets) with detailed solutions and sources is LIVE now!
We also have a score calculator for you to check your score instantly!
1. Prevention of soil runoff 2. Linking the country’s perennial rivers with seasonal rivers 3. Rain water harvesting and recharge of ground water table 4. Regeneration of natural vegetation
Which of the statements given above are correct ?
1. Zawar – Uranium 2. Khetri – Copper 3. Balaghat – Manganese 4. Jaduguda – Zinc
Select the correct answer using the code given below :
1. Rubber2. Cocoa3. Tea4. Sugarcane
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
A. Federalism I. CanadaB. Fundamental Duties II. Former Soviet UnionC. DPSP III. IrelandD. Judicial Review IV. US
Choose the Correct answer :
A B C D
1. They are an ethnic group largely comprising Muslims who predominantly live in western Myanmar province of Rakhine2. All the Rohingyas are full citizens of Myanmar.3. According to the UN, the Rohingya crisis is majorly a result of ethnic cleansing being done by the Myanmar State.
Which of the above statements are correct?
1. As per the provisions of the Constitution, the Council of Ministers is both collectively and individually responsible to the Lok Sabha2. A censure motion must state the reason for its adoption3. A no-confidence motion must set out the grounds on which it is based.4. If a no-confidence motion is passed by the Lok Sabha, the Council of Ministers is bound to resign.
1. Paper2. Hank yarn made wholly from cotton3. Fertilizers4. Petroleum and petroleum products5. Cotton and jute seeds
1. Its purpose is to promote entrepreneurship among SC/ST and women entrepreneurs.2. It provides for refinance through RBI
1. It provides advisory services to the State Government on economic matters to form policies2. It acts as a nodal agency for MPLAD schemes and helps district planning committees
1. It is nuclear capable intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM)2. It features ring gyro based inertial navigation system (RINS)3. It does not have micro navigation system (MINS)
1. India will hold a 5-year term beginning from January 1, 2018.2. A country requires one-third of the total votes to become a membeer of ECOSOC.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1. It is the Exchange Traded Fund (ETF)2. It is an unmarketable security.3. This aimed at helping speed up the government’s disinvestment programme.
1. It is a statutory and permanent body. 2. It analyzes any economic issue referred to it by the Prime Minister and advises him thereon.3. It submits periodic reports to the Prime Minister, related to macroeconomic developments and issues.
1. It was launched by the Uttarkhand Government and a charitable funding agency, Swan Cultural Centre and Foundation. 2. The aim of this initiative is to provide vehicle facilities to far flung areas.
1. India’s ambitious Zero Hunger Programme through interventions in farm sector was launched with a focus on agriculture , nutrition and health.2. This is a dedicated farm based programme in synchronization with Sustainable Development Goas (SDGs) to end hunger by 2030. 3. This programme is an initiative of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
1. Alauddin Khilji imposed taxes called charai and ghari.2. Muhammad bin Tughlaq imposed additional cesses called abwabs on the peasants. 3. Under Akbar, dahsala system of land revenue existed. 4. Jahangir introduced the nasq system of assessment.
Which of the following statements are correct?
PPSC Answer Key 2018 and PPSC Cut Off has been prepared by the team NeoStencil in collaboration with its partner Institutes. The PPSC Prelims Exam 2018 conducted on 22nd July 2018 for 67 posts of Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police and others. NeoStencil is the first to launch the PPSC Pre Answer Key 2018 with explanations and sources as soon as the exam ceases, for the benefit of the candidates who would like to get a fair idea of how they performed and check their answers. PPSC Question Paper with Answer Sheet 2018 Answer Key will be helpful to assess your exam performance and check your eligibility for the next level.
PPSC Question Paper with Answer not only includes answers for Paper 1 and Paper 2 (CSAT) but also the complete question paper for candidates along with detailed explanations and their sources. PPSC Prelims Answer Key 2018 helps to determine PPSC Cut Off 2018 based on a large number of students and experienced teachers from Delhi’s top IAS coaching institutes. Register now on NeoStencil for access and download the PPSC Answer Key 2018 with detailed explanations and their sources.
Prepared by Top Institutes in India
NeoStencil offers courses through its unique LIVE learning platform for UPSC/IAS – IES/GATE – SSC CGL and State PCS exams where you can access classrooms and test series program of the best teachers of India, from the comfort of your home. Students preparing for various Civil Services exam through NeoStencil and its associated institutes have secured 43 out of top 100 ranks and more than 530 total selections in the IAS Results in 2017. If you are interested in UPSC/IES/SSC/GATE/State PCS Online preparation from Top Institutes in India, please feel free to check the multitude of courses we have for LIVE Online Classes for IAS/IES/SSC and other state services.
PPSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern
PPSC Recruitment Notification
sir please tel me cut of for ex-serviceman general catagery
sir ex-serviceman ki cut off kya hai please reply me
exservice man general category cut off?
ANY CHANCE FOR MAINS???
226 any chance
expected cut off for general category
Expected cut off updated. Please check!
cutt off for bc category?
I am scoring 274.5 cat gen
errors in this key acc. to official key
Q2 Answer is (b)P. Chidambaram
Q9 Answer is (d)Neither
Q40 answer is (c)3 Only
If there is any other correction please tell
260 SC category.any hope?
Plz Answer key csat
i am getting 120-122 in GS
Thanks sir show the CSAT key
Also, answer to Q/ Iodised salt should be (B) Mixture of molecular iodine and common salt…because there are no. Iodide salts mixed with common salt and not just potassium iodide. Even your source link also same the same.
Please correct the answer to Q/ … Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 …. According to the source link provided by you, the answer should be (D) None of the above.
CSAT Answer key please
And Answer to AAP lawyer must be P. Chidamram. Also expected cut off please??
Dushant Dave (Y)
Check https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.newindianexpress.com/nation/2018/jul/04/supreme-court-order-on-delhi-a-thumping-victory-for-democracy-p-chidambaram-1838179.amp. Read 3rd Paragraph.
Csat answer key pls prowide
234 marks general category..any chance
answer key of csat paper
Complete Answer key missing ??
Please complete CSAT Set A answer key
250 marks?? Chances
Where did you check the key for Paper-2 ?
only 59 correct in Gs 🙁
kindly re-check the answer of ques. 95-“3d glasses”; i think 3d glasses operate using ‘polarised’ (and not polaroid) glasses…polaroid is a type of camera..so the answer should be none of these
Anyways great work done and thank you for your efforts
Yes I agree with this point.
DEfinition of Polaroid as per Oxford Dictionary:
material in thin plastic sheets that produces a high degree of plane polarization in light passing through it.
yeah you are right i believe..btw what score r u getting?
I am getting around 278-282.5 deoending uoon various answer keys, rest picture would get clearer by Tonight as official keys shall be uploaded.
that’s a very good score…all the best
getting 285…general category…any chance?
where did you check paper 2 answers?
Plz post question format of csat … very conveient to check for all sets
CSAT Answer key Set D
Answer key for CSAT is pending
expected cut off please?
Updated – Please check!
Thanku …..please provide pcs CSAT answer key
check on youtube
Answer key for CSAT?
For Set C and Set D Answers share the Question Paper to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.