Political Science Answer Writing Practice 2020 - Week 4 - Question Set 1
90 Days Political Science Answer Writing Practice - Questions for 03-Dec-2020
Political Science Syllabus Covered in Week 4
4. Globalisation: Responses from developed and developing societies.
5. Approaches to the Study of International Relations: Idealist, Realist, Marxist, Functionalist and Systems theory.
6. Key concepts in International Relations: National interest, Security and power; Balance of power and deterrence; Transnational actors and collective security; World capitalist economy and globalisation.
7. Changing International Political Order: (a) Rise of super powers; strategic and ideological Bipolarity, arms race and Cold War; nuclear threat; (b) Non-aligned movement: Aims and achievements; (c) Collapse of the Soviet Union; Unipolarity and American hegemony; relevance of non-alignment in the contemporary world.
Instructions for Writing Answers
1. Click the Question links provided and write your answer on the individual question page.
2. Model Answers and Feedback would be provided on the individual question page.
3. Don't write answers on this Page.