Political Science Answer Writing Practice 2020 - Week 11 - Question Set 2
90 Days Political Science Answer Writing Practice - Questions for 23-Jan-2021
Political Science Syllabus Covered in Week 11
6. Statutory Institutions/Commissions: Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Finance Commission, Union Public Service Commission, National Commission for Scheduled Castes, National Commission for Scheduled Tribes, National Commission for Women; National Human Rights Commission, National Commission for Minorities, National Backward Classes Commission.
7. Federalism: Constitutional provisions; changing nature of centre-state relations; integrationist tendencies and regional aspirations; inter-state disputes. 8. Planning and Economic Development : Nehruvian and Gandhian perspectives; role of planning and public sector; Green Revolution, land reforms and agrarian relations; liberalilzation and economic reforms. 9. Caste, Religion and Ethnicity in Indian Politics. 10. Party System: National and regional political parties, ideological and social bases of parties; patterns of coalition politics; Pressure groups, trends in electoral behaviour; changing socio- economic profile of Legislators. 11. Social Movements: Civil liberties and human rights movements; women’s movements; environmentalist movements.
UPSC Political Science and International Relatio
Instructions for Writing Answers
1. Click the Question links provided and write your answer on the individual question page.
2. Model Answers and Feedback would be provided on the individual question page.
3. Don't write answers on this Page.