Philosophy Answer Writing Practice - Week 5 - Question Set 3
90 Days Philosophy Answer Writing Practice - Questions for 05-Jan-2018
Philosophy Syllabus Covered in Week 57. Logical Positivism: Verification Theory of Meaning; Rejection of Metaphysics; Linguistic Theory of Necessary Propositions.
8. Later Wittgenstein: Meaning and Use; Language-games; Critique of Private Language.
9. Phenomenology (Husserl): Method; Theory of Essences; Avoidance of Psychologism.
Instructions for Writing Answers1. Click the Question links provided and write your answer on the individual question page.
2. Model Answers and Feedback would be provided on the individual question page.
3. Don t write answers on this Page.
For writing answers and to get Feedbacks click the Question links
1. Distinguish necessary from empirical proposition. How is necessary proposition is justified? Explain (2013/10)
Prepare, Write and Improve your writing skills