MPSC Notification 2020: Application Form (Out), Exam Dates, Vacancy Details
MPSC Notification 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the revised schedule of MPSC PCS Preliminary exam. The exam is scheduled to be held on September 13, 2020. Earlier the exam was scheduled to be held on April 26, 2020, due to COVID-19 pandemic the commission had postponed the examination. MPSC Mains exam date is still not released by the commission. Read Official MPSC Notification here
MPSC had released the exam notification for Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-gazetted Group-B Combined Preliminary Examination 2020 on February 28, 2020 at its official website. A total of 806 vacancies will be filled through the exam.
The MPSC application form was available in online mode at the official website of MPSC. Eligible candidates were able to apply for the exam till March 19, 2020.
Continue reading the article to get detailed information about the MPSC prelims exam.
MPSC Exam Notification 2020 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Services Commission|
|Name of Posts||Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Assistant Section Officer (ASO), State Tax Inspector (STI)|
|Qualification||Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Personal Interview|
|Mode Of Apply||Online|
|MPSC Application Starts||February 28, 2020|
|Last date to submit Application Form||March 19, 2020|
|MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Exam||May 3, 2020|
MPSC Vacancies Details
The exam authority has released the number of vacancies that will be filled through the exam. The vacancy details are given in the table below:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Police Sub Inspector (PSI)||650|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||67|
|State Tax Inspector (STI)||89|
Candidates who are willing to apply for MPSC Recruitment must have a Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
Candidates who are willing to apply should not be less than 19 years and must be below 38 years. The relaxation in the upper age limit shall be as per organization norms.
Candidates, who will apply for Maharashtra PSC Subordinate Service Exam 2020, the selection will be made on the performance in MPSC Prelims Written Test, Maharashtra PSC Mains Written Examination, Personal Interview and Document Verification/ Medical Exam conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
All of the aspirants who are going to attend MPSC Subordinate Service Prelims Exam are required to deposit examination fee through online mode Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking or by generated SBI bank challan.
|For General Category||Rs. 374/-|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC Category||Rs. 274/-|
How to Fill MPSC Exam Application form?
- Contenders who are interested in applying for MPSC State Service Pre Exam, first of all, they have to visit the official website of the organization that is https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Then aspirants are required to select State Service Preliminary Examination, 2018 link that is available on the home page of the official website.
- By hitting above mentioned link a new page will be opened on your system display, having all the required details related to the vacancy.
- Thereafter read all instructions carefully and hit on the New User Registration link which is available on the left side of the homepage.
- Now candidates are required to fill complete information in the registration form and press Create User button.
- After that, candidates need to log in with the new user and password.
- Fill the online application form with all required and mandatory details and upload all relevant documents along with duly maintained application form.
- Once the application is being filled completely candidates need to submit an Application form and take a print out for future references.