IES Result 2019 – Check UPSC ESE Written Result
IES Result 2019
The written result for IES 2019 has been declared by UPSC on 28.02.2019. Candidates can check the official result released by UPSC in roll number and name wise PDFs provided below.
Download UPSC IES Mains Written Exam Result - Roll No wise
Download UPSC IES Mains Written Exam Result - Name wise
How to Check Prelims Results
The total marks allotted for the Prelims examination of IES 2018 is 500 marks.
- Log in to the official UPSC website upsc.gov.in
- Find the relevant IES ESE examination result notification and click on the link.
- Enter all the details required, like name, hall ticket number, password etc.
- Once you submit your details, your result will appear.
- Remember only qualified candidates roll numbers will be listed on the result notification PDF.
- An e-admit card of the IES 2018 will be released on the official website.
- The IES ESE 2018 Mains admit card will be available three weeks before the ESE main examination.
Documents Needed After the IES ESE Prelims Results
- Certificate of Age
- Certificate of Educational Qualification
- Category Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Certificate in support of the claim for age/ fee concession
How to Check for Your IES ESE Main Results
- Visit the official UPSC website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on Active Examination under Examinations.
- Click on Engineering Service Examination 2018 .
- The Result file can be downloaded by clicking download on the right-hand upper corner.
- Search your roll number by using the find tool.
IES 2019 Answer Key
The answer key to the IES ESE 2019 examination will be released by the UPSC along with the results. This will give the candidates a fair idea of the marks scored. Answer keys will be available for the following papers:
- Civil Engineering Paper - I
- Civil Engineering Paper - II
- Mechanical Engineering Paper - I
- Mechanical Engineering Paper - II
- Electrical Engineering Paper - I
- Electrical Engineering Paper - II
- E & T Paper - I
- E & T Paper - II
The answer key can be downloaded from the official website. Also, check the IES Prelims answer key released by NeoStencil, in association with top IES coaching institute.
How to Fill the Application Form
It is very easy to apply for the IES ESE examination online. Part I of the registration process requires the filling up of basic details. The next section of the online application requires the payment of examination fees, selection of the examination centre and final uploading of the candidates photograph and signature.
IES-ESE 2019 Merit List
The Union Public Services Commission will conduct the Indian Engineering Services examination for 2019 and will assess the answer sheets of the candidates. The IES 2019 merit sheet will be declared on the UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in.
The merit list will be based on the marks obtained in both Stage I and Stage II examinations (the Prelims and the Mains). Based on the total marks the eligibility for the interview round will be decided.
The merit list will be scored out of the total marks allotted to any candidate based on the three stages. That is Prelims - 500, Mains - 600, Interview - 200. Candidates scoring the highest of the 1300 marks will find a place on the merit list.
Given below is the table for the qualifying process of the IES ESE 2019 examination:
|Stage 1||IES Preliminary Examination (Objective Type Paper)||Only those candidates who qualify the Preliminary Examination will be permitted to appear for Stage 2 Examination|
|Paper I (Common)||General Studies and Engineering Aptitude Paper|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline-Specific Paper|
|Stage 2||IES Mains Examination (Conventional Type Papers)||Only those candidates who qualify both Stage 1 and Stage 2 Examination will be allowed to appear for Stage 3 Examination|
|Paper I||Engineering Discipline-specific Paper-I|
|Paper II||Engineering Discipline-specific Paper-II|
|Stage III||Personality Test (Interview)|
|Stage I +II + III||Grand Total = Final IES 2018 Result||Candidates who will qualify all the three stages will be listed in IES 2018 Final Merit List of Engineering Services Examination.The selection of candidates will be based on the total marks secured.|
IES 2019 Cut-off
The cut-off list is the minimum number of marks required to make it to the merit list of the IES ESE examination. The cut-off list varies year on year depending on the performance of the candidates. The cut-offs for the IES 2018 will be declared in the last week of February 2018. The cut-off marks are released according to the engineering stream and candidates appearing.