History Answer Writing Practice - Week 12 - Question Set 1
90 Days History Answer Writing Practice - Questions for 19-Feb-2018
History Syllabus Covered in Week 12
22. World Wars: (i) 1st and 2nd World Wars as Total Wars: Societal implications (ii) World War I: Causes and consequences (iii) World War II: Causes and consequence
23. The World after World War II: (i) Emergence of two power blocs (ii) Emergence of Third World and non-alignment (iii) UNO and the global disputes.
24. Liberation from Colonial Rule: (i) Latin America-Bolivar (ii) Arab World-Egypt (iii) Africa-Apartheid to Democracy (iv) South-East Asia-Vietnam
25. Decolonization and Underdevelopment: (i) Factors constraining development: Latin America, Africa
26. Unification of Europe: (i) Post War Foundations: NATO and European Community (ii) Consolidation and Expansion of European Community (iii) European Union.
27. Disintegration of Soviet Union and the Rise of the Unipolar World: (i) Factors leading to the collapse of Soviet communism and the Soviet Union, 1985-1991 (ii) Political Changes in Eastern Europe 1989-2001. (iii) End of the cold war and US ascendancy in the World as the lone superpower.
Instructions for Writing Answers1. Click the Question links provided and write your answer on the individual question page.
2. Model Answers and Feedback would be provided on the individual question page.
3. Don't write answers on this Page.