History Answer Writing Practice - Week 11 - Question Set 3
90 Days History Answer Writing Practice - Questions for 16-Feb-2018
History Syllabus Covered in Week 1121. Mughal Empire in the Seventeenth Century: - Major administrative policies of Jahangir, Shahjahan and Aurangzeb - The Empire and the Zamindars - Religious policies of Jahangir, Shahjahan and Aurangzeb - Nature of the Mughal State - Late Seventeenth century crisis and the revolts - The Ahom Kingdom - Shivaji and the early Maratha Kingdom.
22. Economy and Society in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries: - Population, agricultural production, craft production - Towns, commerce with Europe through Dutch, English and French companies : a trade revolution - Indian mercantile classes, banking, insurance and credit systems - Condition of peasants, condition of women - Evolution of the Sikh community and the Khalsa Panth
23. Culture in the Mughal Empire: - Persian histories and other literature - Hindi and other religious literature - Mughal architecture - Mughal painting - Provincial architecture and painting - Classical music - Science and technology
24. The Eighteenth Century: - Factors for the decline of the Mughal Empire - The regional principalities: Nizam s Deccan, Bengal, Awadh - Maratha ascendancy under the Peshwas - The Maratha fiscal and financial system - Emergence of Afghan Power, Battle of Panipat:1761 - State of politics, culture and economy on the eve of the British conquest
Instructions for Writing Answers1. Click the Question links provided and write your answer on the individual question page.
2. Model Answers and Feedback would be provided on the individual question page.
3. Don't write answers on this Page.