Geography Answer Writing Practice 2020 - Week 1 - Question Set 3
90 Days Geography Answer Writing Practice - Questions for 16-Nov-2020
Geography Syllabus Covered in Week 1
1. Geomorphology: Factors controlling landform development; endogenetic and exogenetic forces; Origin and evolution of the earth s crust; Fundamentals of geomagnetism; Physical conditions of the earth s interior; Geosynclines; Continental drift; Isostasy; Plate tectonics; Recent views on mountain building; Vulcanicity; Earthquakes and Tsunamis; Concepts of geomorphic cycles and Landscape development ; Denudation chronology; Channel morphology; Erosion surfaces; Slope development ; Applied Geomorphology : Geohydrology, economic geology and environment.
Instructions for Writing Answers
1. Click the Question links provided and write your answer on the individual question page.
2. Model Answers and Feedback would be provided on the individual question page.
3. Don't write answers on this Page.
For writing answers and to get Feedbacks click the Question links
1. "In explaining the concept of pediplanation, King combined the ideas of Davis, Penck and Wood with his own." Elaborate. 300 words (2016)
Prepare, Write and Improve your writing skills