Schedule forSociology Crash Course Cum Test Series - October Batch:
Test Date and time
1. Sociology- The discipline 2. Sociology as science 3. Research methods and analysis
12-10-19 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
4. Social Change in Modern Society 5. Religion and Society 6. Works and Economic life
02-11-19 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
7. Sociological Thinkers- K.Marx, E.Durkheim, M.Weber, T. Parsons, R.K.Merton, G.H.Mea
23-11-19 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
7. Stratification and mobility 8. Politics and Society 9. System of Kinship
14-12-19 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
11. Perspectives on the study of Indian Society 12. Caste System 13. Impact of Colonial Rule on Indian Society
04-01-20 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
14. Rural and Agrarian Social Structure 15. Social Classes in India 16. Politics and Society 17. Social movements in modern India
04-01-20 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM 25-01-20 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
12 hrs Only conceptual portions will be discussed. For rest of the question material would be supplemented electronically
18. System of Kinships in India 19. Religion and Society 20. Tribal Communities in India 21. Population Dynamics
08-02-20 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
22. Social Changes in India (a) Visions of Social Changes in India (b) Rural and Agrarian Transformation in India (c) Challenges of Social Transformation 23. Industrialisation and Urbanisation in India
15-02-20 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
07-03-20 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
07-03-20 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM
Total = 84 hrs
What will you get?
Students can interact with our teachers using the chat and email option.
Get unlimited access during the validity of the course. You can access the course 24/7 as per your convenience.
No-Questions-Asked Refund Policy
If you encounter any issue, you may avail a refund within 72 hours of your course starting.
There is no study material associated with this course.
At the outset, I would like to thank Praveen Kishore Sir for his contribution to my success.
I had joined Sir's institute in 2016 for test series and as I wrote tests and sat in classroom discussions. I began to feel that my knowledge has constantly improved.
Even in my last attempt I had very good marks in Sociology because of the 1) Discussions, I heard in Sir's Classroom 2) because of innovative questions he used to set in the test series, and finally, 3) The rich material he has compiled in booklets. Once again thank you Praveen Kishore Sir.
Anu Kumari Kumari (AIR 02, 2017)
I would like to thank Praveen Kishore Sir for his fabulous guidance as a part of Sociology test series that I had joined at NICE IAS coaching institute. Since I had prepared sociology on my own, there were many concepts which were not clear to me, however, Sir made sociology concepts lucid and so easy to understand that I began to love the subject even more. I saw marked improvement in the structuring of my answers. Sir pointed the flaws in my answers in test series – an important flaw that he highlighted was lack of flow and continuity. I wrote 5 tests and got Sir’s important feedback. Thanks a lot once again Sir. Your guidance has been extremely crucial in my success.
Manoj Gupta (BEING A WORKING CANDIDATE)
Being a working candidate I was dependent on taking the classes on weekends which was thereby hampering my schedule of regularly keeping up with the studies. However with the help of different courses offered on neostencil and the advantage of watching the lecture at my own convenience, I could manage my study routine and now I can plan my studies depending upon what I want to study when. Great work !
Ravi Shastri (PERFECT COMBINATION OF HOW AND WHAT TO WRITE)
Praveen Sir' s sociology test series was a perfect combination of how and what to write while structuring a perfect answer. I am glad that I got a chance to get the feedbacks on my answers and improvise my writing skills under the guidance of Sir through NeoStencil. Thank you NeoStencil for taking the charge and helping the candidates all over the country.